1. Duties and responsibilities of the Department of Finance and General Servicesare:
1.1. Manage and maintains informations on human resources, assists the managment in internal organization, offers administrative, logistic and IT support;
1.2. Ensures implementation of procedures for the selection and employment of qualified staff, in compliance with legislation into force;
1.3. Coordinates preparation, implementation, reporting and evaluation of the ministry budget;
1.4. Coordinates timely execution of financial obligations of the ministry;
1.5. Maintains IT equipment and offers IT services;
1.6. Manages archive system and internal documents of the ministry;
1.7. Provides logistical services to the ministry.
2. Head of the Department of Finance and General Servicesreports to the Secretary-General.
3. This Department has the following Divisions:
3.1. Division of Human Resources;
3.2. Division of Budget and Finance;
3.3. Division of IT and Logistical Services.
4. The number of employees within the Department of Finance and General Services is thirteen (13).
1. Duties and responsibilities of the Division of Human Resources are:
1.1. Coordinates human resources planning;
1.2. Administers personnel recruitment;
1.3. Contributes to the increase of staff performance through motivation and training programs;
1.4. Ensures smooth functioning of following procedures: recruitment and selection, disciplinary, complaints, vacation requests, job appraisals, etc;
2. Head of the Division of Human Resources reports to the Secretary General, for operational related matters, and to the Head of Department for Finance and General Services, for administrative related matters.
3. The number of employees within the Division of Human Resources is one (1).
1. Duties and responsibilitiesof the Division of Budget and Finance are:
1.1. Prepares budgetary proposals;
1.2. Coordinates budgetary and financial issues on behalf of all organisational structures of the ministry;
1.3. Follows closely and reports on budgetary execution;
1.4. Ensures that financial expenditures are done according to applicable budgetary rules and procedures;
1.5. Manages cash stock and ensure that internal financial control is based on principles of accountability;
1.6. Ensures close cooperation with internal and external auditor in preparation of the budgetary and financial audit statements;
2. Head of the Division of Budget and Financereports to the Secretary General, for operational related matters, and to the Head of Department for Finance and General Services, for administrative related matters..
3. The number of employees within Division of Budget and Financeis five (5).
1. Duties and responsibilities of the Division ofIT and Logistical Services are:
1.1. Offers logistical assistance for the meetings of the ministry staff;
1.2. Offers IT support to the ministry;
1.3. Manages ministry inventory and warehouse;
1.4. Coordinates ministrys requests and needs for goods and working office equipment;
1.5. Manages transportation needs and vehicles of the ministry;
1.6. Maintains and manages archive system of the ministry.
2. Head of the Division of IT and Logistical Services reports to the Head of the Department.
3. The number of employees within Division of IT and Logistical Services is six (6).
Departament of Finance and General Services
Department of Finance and General Services
Ministry of European Integration
Tel: +381 38 200 27008